Minecraft, the popular sandbox video game, is getting a major update on June 7th. The 1.20 Trails & Tales update will add a new biome, more mobs and blocks, and a new storytelling system.
New Biome: Cherry Grove
The new biome is the cherry grove, which is a rare and beautiful biome that is filled with cherry trees. The cherry grove is a great place to build a home or simply relax and enjoy the scenery.
New Mobs: Camel and Sniffer
The update will also add two new mobs: the camel and the sniffer. The camel is a peaceful mob that can be ridden by two players. The sniffer is a gentle giant that can be used to sniff out ancient plants.
New Blocks: Bamboo Wood, Cherry Wood, and Suspicious Sand
The update will also add several new blocks, including bamboo wood, cherry wood, and suspicious sand. Bamboo wood can be used to craft a variety of items, including a raft. Cherry wood can be used to build beautiful and elegant structures. Suspicious sand is a new type of sand that can be used to find ancient treasures.
New Features: Archaeology and Storytelling
- In addition to the new biomes, mobs, and blocks, the update will also add several new features, including:
- A new archeology system that allows players to dig up ancient treasures.
- A new storytelling system that allows players to create their own stories in Minecraft.
- A new library of books that players can read to learn more about the world of Minecraft.
Here are some additional details about the new features:
- Archaeology: The archeology system will allow players to dig up ancient treasures by finding and excavating suspicious sand blocks. Suspicious sand blocks can be found in a variety of biomes, including deserts, jungles, and oceans. Once a suspicious sand block is excavated, it will reveal a variety of items, including ancient pottery, tools, and weapons.
- Storytelling: The storytelling system will allow players to create their own stories in Minecraft. Players will be able to choose from a variety of story templates, or they can create their own custom stories. Once a story is created, players will be able to share it with other players online.
- Library: The library will contain a variety of books that players can read to learn more about the world of Minecraft. The books will cover a variety of topics, including history, geography, and mythology.
The Minecraft 1.20 Trails & Tales update is shaping up to be a major update that will add a lot of new content to the game. If you’re a fan of Minecraft, be sure to check it out when it launches on June 7th.