Former Love Island star Dani Dyer has announced the birth of her twin girls with West Ham United footballer Jarrod Bowen.
The 26-year-old shared the news on Instagram on Tuesday, sharing a photo of the two sleeping babies in pink onesies and hats with large bows.
“22.05.23,” she captioned the post, adding a heart emoji.
Dyer and Bowen, 25, have been dating since 2019 and already have a son, Santiago, who was born in 2021.
The couple announced that they were expecting twins in January, sharing a video of themselves finding out the news.
“We’re having twins!” Dyer said in the video. “I’m so happy, I can’t believe it.”
Bowen added: “I’m buzzing, I can’t wait to be a dad again.”
Dyer and Bowen have been inundated with congratulations from their fans and friends, including fellow Love Island stars Amber Gill and Olivia Attwood.
“Congratulations to you both,” Gill wrote. “So happy for you.”
“Congratulations, my loves,” Attwood added. “So happy for you all.”
- Dyer and Bowen have not yet revealed the names of their twin daughters.
- The couple is said to be “over the moon” with their new arrivals.
- Dyer has been open about her struggles with pregnancy, including hyperemesis gravidarum, a severe form of morning sickness.
- She has said that she is “so grateful” to have her family and friends by her side during this special time.
- Bowen has been praised for his support of Dyer throughout her pregnancy.
- He has been seen at several of her doctor’s appointments and has been a constant source of strength and comfort.
- The couple is now looking forward to spending time with their new family.
We wish Dani Dyer, Jarrod Bowen, and their new daughters all the best.